Institute of Management Accountants (IMA™) CMA Certification Live Review Course (12 days)...
CMA Review Course is delivered on Saturdays between 09.00-16.00. Program is completed in 12 weeks (12 days, 72 hours).
CMA Review Course is composed of 2 parts:
- CMA Part1 - Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance & Control (7 days)
- CMA Part2 - Financial Decision Making (5 days)
Detailed program content:
CMA Part1 - Financial Reporting, Planning, Performance & Control (7 days)
- A. External Financial Reporting Decisions: Financial statements; Recognition, measurement, valuation, and disclosure.
- B. Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting: Strategic planning; Budgeting concepts; Forecasting techniques; Budget methodologies; Annual profit plan and supporting schedules; Top-level planning and analysis.
- C. Performance Management: Cost and variance measures; Responsibility centers and reporting segments; Performance measures.
- D. Cost Management: Measurement concepts; Costing systems; Overhead costs; Supply Chain Management; Business process improvement.
- E. Internal Controls: Governance, risk, and compliance; Internal auditing; Systems controls and security measures.
CMA Part2 - Financial Decision Making (5 days)
- A. Financial Statement Analysis: Basic Financial Statement Analysis; Financial Ratios; Profitability Analysis; Special Issues.
- B. Corporate Finance: Risk and Return; Long-term financial management; Raising Capital; Working capital management; Corporate restructuring; International finance.
- C. Decision Analysis: Cost/Volume/Profit Analysis; Marginal Analysis; Pricing.
- D. Risk Management: ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) framework.
- E. Investment Decisions: Capital budgeting process; Discounted cash flow analysis; Payback and discounted payback; Risk analysis in capital investment.
- F. Ethics: Ethical considerations for management accounting and financial management professionals; Ethical considerations for the organization.
|Program Duration||12 Days (72 Hours)|
|Program Capacity||20 Seats|
|Program Time Schedule||Saturdays at 09.00-16.00|
|Program Location||Europe: Hilton Bosphorus İstanbul, Asia: Wyndham Kalamış|
|Program Instructors||Dr. Kerim Kazgan, Arda Arat|
|Program Materials||Gleim CMA Review Set included in program price.|
CMA Review Course
- Brand: CMA Turk
- Product Code: CMA001
- Availability: In Stock
- 19,530.00 TL